This afternoon, starting at/about 4:10 pm, there will a Joint Use Facility (JUF) meeting on zoom and the public is welcome and encouraged to attend and participate.
JOINT USE FACILITY – MOSIER OREGON
PUBLIC MTG NOTICE
NOTICE OF QUORUM FOR DISCUSSION ON JUF
NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 282 971 0099
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 444 9171 US
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdJdWctiA0
I. Call to Order: Terry Moore/Witt Anderson
II. BUSINESS: 60 MINS
- Redesign proposal and cost (Minarik and Team) *Minarik is a consultant with multiple subconsultants he represents.
- Schedule *(this is for permitting, timelines and funding parameters).
- Expenses to date and soft costs going forward (this is the soft cost expenditures to date and projections for going froward).
- City Sources- stormwater loan, 5th ave (dependent on the CDS for well #5) City lots etc (this is to explain the new stormwater component and approach to environmental and hard surface/landscape dollars)
- Fundraising Plan (this is a static reporting item, though fluid in opportunities going forward).
- Other major tasks (opportunity to assess our resources and allocate).
- Decision (consensus/update) on redesign statement of work or proposal